ProX X-MXTSBLT for Pionner DDJ-SB

$199.21 (as of November 20, 2019, 4:03 am)

Compare

Buy product

Description

SKU: X-MXTSBLT PROX DJ ATA Flight Case w sliding Laptop Shelf Fits Pioneer DDJ-SB or DDJ-SB2 Digital & Numark Mixtrack PRO 2 Controllers Description The X-MXTSBLT Flight case is made with the best quality subject matter and workmanship to provide the ultimate security on your Pioneer DDJ-SB controller. When you have a keenness on your gear and need to keep it secure always this situation will carry out on the perfect level everytime. The X-MXTSBLT with sliding Laptop Shelf is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8″ Gig-Able Series Plywood durable rubber wheels reinforced steel ball corners in addition to recessed steel padded handles and latches. There may be additional space for cables and small accessories within the back and underneath the unit for convenience. * ProX Is going Green: The durable hard rubber foams utilized in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70% 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remainder 20% from recycled post-industrial subject matter. At ProX we try to make the arena a greater place! Dimensions 25.50″L X 15.50″D X 9.00″H Weight: 22.00 lbs Shipping Dimensions 27.00″L X 17.00″D X 10.00″H Weight: 26.50 lbs Features * ATA-three hundred Style Gig Able Flight Road Case * Simple locking Have compatibility and tongue * High-density foam interior enhance & casing * Spring action recessed handles * Recessed spring action Handles per Side * Heavy and robust steel ball corners * Dual anchor rivets * Signature Series Laminated 3/8″ plywood * Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design * Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that may be padlocked * Industrial Grade Rubber Feet * Cable get entry to hole with removable emblem cover * ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty To Have compatibility Pioneer DDJ-SB Mixtrack Pro2

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ProX X-MXTSBLT for Pionner DDJ-SB”